Tue

Apr

2010

2010 Post race discussion

Comments: 11

• #11

robbi (Sunday, 02 May 2010 00:41)

I'd be interested in a spiffy jacket-do you have price and picture?

• #10

Rob Cowan (Wednesday, 28 April 2010 11:15)

Please shoot me an e-mail if you are interested in buying one of the race jackets.

• #9

web admin (Wednesday, 28 April 2010 01:49)

Photos and Race Result links are now posted on the main page!

• #8

robbi (Wednesday, 28 April 2010 00:00)

WHO are you calling a sloth?

• #7

Jean Ho (Tuesday, 27 April 2010 17:39)

Oh, so now how do I buy one of the cool red sweatshirts Rob and Charlie were wearing at the Friday night dinner?

Are "official" results gonna be posted? Just curious just exactly HOW much longer it took me v. person before. Thank you!!

• #6

Jean Ho (Tuesday, 27 April 2010 17:37)

THANK YOU for putting on the race and allowing me to finish my first 100 although I'm just ever so slightly faster than a sloth.

• #5

James Ehasz (Tuesday, 27 April 2010 14:23)

I also would like to thank Charlie and Rob for putting on a great event. Support was great and the 5 mile loop at the end of each lap was a real challenge. It was fun, but I was sure glad when I was finished.

• #4

Erik Schnautz (Monday, 26 April 2010 19:11)

Hey Rob--You, Charlie, Debby and the volunteers so totally ROCK! This was my first 50--heck, my first foray into any ultra distance. Here's hoping my NEXT ultra will be as cool as this. Thanks for a great experience!

• #3

Rob Cowan (Monday, 26 April 2010 16:10)

I was so happy to see you finish the race - you really showed grit out there - fantastic job!

• #2

rorbbi (Monday, 26 April 2010 14:27)

I want to thank Rob and Charlie for a great race! It was so much
    fun and my memories will be with me forever.
    There is so much great comraderie among ultra runners and I really enjoyed meeting new guys as well as having so much fun with those
    I know already. It absolutely amazes me to see volunteers out there
    in the middle of the nite. Thanks to all you guys!!

• #1

Rob Cowan (Monday, 26 April 2010 12:55)

Thanks everyone for a fantastic weekend. Congratulations to all finishers, particularly the six runners who completed the 100-mile race!

Newsletter

Stay updated on RRR news and info - Sign up today.

See 10-Day Forecast