Rocky Road 100 Relay Details:
1. Relay teams will consist of either 3-person or 6-person teams.
2. All relay teams will compete against each other (both 3-person and 6-person teams).
3. A list of all teams will be posted on the Relay Team page.
4. Each team member will receive a tech shirt and special finisher’s medal if their team completes the race.
5. Relay teams will be designated by a special bib.
6. Relay teams are welcome to attend the pre-race dinner.
7. The Relay teams will start with the 50-mile runners at 7:00 a.m.
8. The winning team will receive one custom Rocky Road trophy commemorating their race win. Other teams will receive one Rocky Road belt buckle (per team) for completing the race.
9. Each relay runner will run a 15-mile out-and-back, followed by a 1.67 mile out and back, for a total of 16.67 miles.
10. 3-person teams will run two legs for a total of 33.33 miles. 3-person teams are free to set the order in which they will run their two legs (either consecutive or staggered).
11. Relay runners must complete the entire 16.67 mile leg; failure to do so will result in the entire team being disqualified.
12. Relay runners are responsible for checking into the start/finish area at the beginning and end of their 16.67 mile leg.
13. The Relay teams will have 33 hours to complete the 100-mile race.
Relay Team Entry Fees:
Entry fee for 3/6-person teams is $480