Rafael Covarrubias - "Thank you Charlie for a great race. It was a tough one. I look forward to participating in other of your events."
Elizabeth LaBau - "I had fun, thanks for putting on a great race!"
Robbi Woolard - "Thx so much for helping me make the distance with extra time. It was one of the most satisfying days of my life. Living here plus the elements, volunteers, and having family crewing made the race a one of a kind. Thx to everyone, Robbi"
Erik Schnautz - "Charlie, Thanks to you, Rob, Debbie and all the great volunteers for a fantastic event. I can't wait for the next year."
Michelle Palmer - "Charlie, that was a very fun run, I really enjoyed it. Thanks!"
Robert Orcutt - "I was very impressed with your event. Specifically;
1) The ability to post a comment on the website and communicate with other
runners prior to the event – ‘Nice Touch’
2) The training runs prior to the event were Awesome
3) The course was great. The original with Dove Canyon was nice; However, I liked the actual race course even better.
4) The goody bag was full of cool items. Love those chips
5) The shirt is great, love the logo
6) The trophy and finisher’s medal are perfect - love the rock idea.
7) The volunteers were great
8) The price was more than fair
9) Most of all… the support from both of you – before, during, and after the event
Great Job !!!"
Joe Magruder - "I had fun, thanks for putting on a great race!"
Chris Haines - "Thank you so much for an outstanding event last weekend! The Rocky Road 100 was terrific in every way! The course was great! The communication leading up to the event was great! The aid stations were great! The volunteers were especially great! And, what impressed me most was that you called every runner by name as we came to your aid station at the Coto Sports Park. Your wife, Debbie, did the same. Wow! Charlie, thank you for an amazing race and a wonderful experience! I’m looking forward to participating in your other events going forward."
Jody Van Zanten - "It would be great to have a RR rematch!"